We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
* information relating to any requests you make of our services.
* information that you provide to us for the purpose of email/sms notifications.
* any other information that you choose to send to us;
How we use your personal data
Personal data submitted on this website or provided by you on treatment day will be used to provide the service in a safe way. We may use your personal information to:
* send to you details of services requested via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website.
* send invoices to you.
* send you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
* deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing. We
* to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
* in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
* in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention).
Security of your personal data
We have taken reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
How long will we store your data for?
We are required to hold your data for 7 years post your last treatment if you are an adult (over 18 years old), and for children we are required to keep for 7 years after their 18th birthday-assuming their last treatment was prior to their 18th birthday. If there are mental issues information may need to be kept longer or indefinitely but for at least three years after they are certified to have regained mental capacity.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. You can request it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated. Send us an email to email@example.com